In order to be considered for acceptance, a student applying for enrollment in the seminary must supply the following:
- Completed application (application form obtained from the seminary office or by clicking here) Applications for admission must be in the seminary office one month prior to the start of a semester or the beginning of a directed study or distance learning course.
- Official transcripts from previous undergraduate schools mailed to the BTS office directly from the school. The official transcript is due in the seminary office within 30 days of application for admission.
- Receipt of$30.00 application fee (one-time, non-refundable fee). The application fee for doctoral students is $175.00. The application fee is required when application is submitted and is non-refundable. Payment of the application fee does not guarantee admission to the seminary. A letter of acceptance will be mailed upon the approval of the application for admission.
- Applicants must provide three to five letters of reference written by the following (click here):
- Your pastor
- Business or other reference
- A close friend
- College professor or other instructor
- An officer of your church
For those students registering as a degree candidate, an interview with the Seminary President or Vice President may be required prior to admission.