Logos Academic Discount Program for Birmingham Theological Seminary Students who are or will be taking Bible Interpretation or Systematic Theology
30% off – Logos Bible Software Academic Discount Program & Scholarship Opportunity
Save Time: Complete assignments in a fraction of the time – search hundreds of books with a click
Save Money: Buy books for about $1 each – payments as low as $25/month
Save Space: Carry all your books on your laptop or even in your shirt pocket – an entire library that’s portable
Multi-Platformed: Licensed for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and pretty much any smart phone or tablet capable of accessing the internet – take your books with you anywhere
Discounted Collections increase in quantity but also quality! The Academic Discount pricing is the same whether for our regular base libraries or for the Standard series of libraries.
Mobile Ed: LT161 Logos Academic Training – Retail $279.95 (over 14 hours of training,): $50.00 (or $4.17/month)
Purchasing a base library registers you as an Academic Participant until you graduate, making you eligible for deeper discounts on the rest of our over 40,000 titles!
Watch the Demos: www.logos.com/videos
Compare libraries: www.logos.com/comparison
Order Now! As a student or faculty, you may qualify for academic pricing on future purchases. Please fill out our Academic Program Application at www.logos.com/academicdiscounts. Once your application is approved, you will receive academic pricing for additional resources purchased from www.logos.com for the next six months as students. You can renew for a few years as a student in a degree/certificate/diploma program or as long as you are teaching college or graduate school.
A couple of typical errors students make when filling in the Academic Application are:
- When filling in School Name, they need to start typing the name of the school, but when a school list starts populating, they need to click on the name of the correct school in the list. If they type the name in, the program defaults to Other, and they will only get a 20% discount instead of the 40% Required Student Discount. Then they have to contact us, and we have to re-write the order and credit back the difference.
- If a library is only required for a specific class(es), then they need to check they are in that class. All too often the eye goes down to the next question at School Name, but they need to go to the right of School Name and click on the class that is required or they will end up getting the 20% discount instead of the 40% Required Student Discount.
- They will need to upload a picture file (jpeg file format, not word.doc or PDF) of their student ID or something that verifies they are current students, (acceptance letter, tuition receipt, class schedule, etc.). They can use their camera phone or any screen capture (PC:Windows 7 has Snipping Tool, XP and Vista have Paint, save to My Pictures and upload that file; Mac: use Command+Shift+4 and drag what you want to copy, then save to Desktop and upload that file .)
- Once a picture is uploaded they will get a message saying they will be approved in a 1-2 days, BUT they may order immediately without waiting for approval and get the correct discount.
- If you need assistance filling out the Academic Application and getting the correct pricing, please call Customer Service at 800-875-6467 between 6 and 6 PT M – Sa.
- Academic Participants will get a reminder to be sure to renew their Academic Eligibility for the much deeper Academic Discounts as students or faculty every 6 months to ensure they are still students working on a degree or faculty teaching at a college or graduate school.