BTS offers a variety of programs and distance delivery methods. We believe that technology can enhance, carry, and empower learning when used correctly. We offer programs that can be pursued individually (traditionally correspondence) or in the community (video conference and cohort led) Almost all of BTS’s programs can be obtained through distance or a hybrid model. We work with each student to discover their learning needs and technological capabilities, to bring learning to you when you can’t come to us. While BTS believes that the best learning experience is the classroom experience on a weekly or monthly basis, we also believe that it is important to extend the classroom and educational opportunities to individuals and learning communities that cannot access classroom learning.
Director: Brandon Robbins
For more information CLICK HERE.
- Traditional Correspondence (via Dropbox and Canvas LMS)
- Video Conference live classroom (via Go-To-Training)
- Video Conferencing Cohort (monthly meetings)
- Directed Study with Supervision
All of BTS degrees are available via distance either through traditional correspondence or through a hybrid delivery method (a combination of Directed Study and multiple delivery methods) The following programs are fully available via standard Distance Delivery methods:
- All Certificates
- Masters of Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling
- Master of Arts in Public Theology
- Master of Art in Ministry in Christian Education
The following programs are available in a hybrid methodology:
- Master of Arts in Ministry in Pastoral Leadership
- Masters of Divinity