BIRMINGHAM THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
SUMMER SEMESTER May 26th-August 14th
Drop/Add Period Ends June 11th
No Official Summer Break week
BIRMINGHAM CAMPUS: Briarwood Presbyterian Church
|WM3505||Contemporary Issues in Worship(1)||Dr. John Haines||May 7-9||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|ST3531||ST3531 Systematic Theology V (Ecclesiology)*||Dr. Harry Reeder||May14-16||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|BC7509||Counseling Theory 2&3||Dr. Howard Eyrich||Sat||8:00-10:00am||V/C||V/C|
|AP8505||Introduction to Philo. & Critical Thinking||Dr. Minish/Mr. Robbins||Jun 11-13||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|ST3529||Systematic Theology IV(Soteriology) *||Mr. Cooper Pinson||July 9-11||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|PT5626||Ministry to Children, Youth & Families||Dr. Rick Morton||Jun 25-27||See #1 below||A209||V/C|
|HT8791||Creeds & Councils||Dr. Maples/Dr. Haley||July 16-18||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|OT1526||Old Testament History & Theology 4||Dr. Richard Pratt||Aug 3-4||Mo/Tu 8-5||A201||V/C|
|PT8791||Advanced Pastoral Studies 4||Dr. Harry Reeder||Aug.13-15||See #1 below||A201||V/C|
|OT1023||Old Testament III|
(Poetry & Wisdom) *
|Rev. Kuna Griggs||Mon||6:00-8:00am||A201||V/C|
|DM9105||DM9105 Personal Leadership Development||Dr. Thad James Jr.||Mon||5:30-8:30pm||V/C||V/C|
|OT1563||OT1563 Advanced Hebrew – Horsley||Mr. Bruce Horsley||Mon||5:30-7:30PM||A202||V/C|
|BC7668||Crisis Counseling||Dr. L. Dozier/Dr. C. Peed||Mon||5:30-7:30PM||A209||V/C|
|MS6658||MS6658 Cross Cultural Communication – James||Dr. Thad James Jr.||Tue||5:30-7:30pm||A201||V/C|
|OT1563||OT1563 Advanced Hebrew III – Stroup||Mr. Bill Stroup||Wed||6:00-8:00AM||A201||V/C|
|OT1023||Old Testament III *||Dr. Frank Barker||Wed||5:30-7:30PM||A201|
|PT5524||Ministry of the Word II||Rev. Jackie Gaston||Sat||10:00-12:00pm|
1. The schedule for Intensive classes is Thurs. 1:00pm-8:00pm, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and Sat. 8:00am -2:00pm Please read your course syllabus carefully for pre-reading assignments.
2. BC7501 Introduction to Biblical Counseling or BC7502 & BC7755 Counseling in the Local Church I & II are prerequisites for BC7509 AND BC7668.
3. BC7509 Counseling Theory class dates are May 23rd, June 27th and and July 25th from 8:00am -10:00am.
4. OT1526 Old Testament History and Theology will include approximately 8 hours of pre-class ThirdMill video content in preparation for the 2 day intensive.
5. PT5524 will be held by video conference. The Learning Center Coordinator, Rob Nelson can be contacted at 703-909-6667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Old Testament I-III and Systematic I-VI do not have to be taken in any particular order.
There will be not be any classes held in the extension campuses this Summer. Extension students are encouraged to take advantage of the live video classes.